-
February 17th, 2005, 07:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Yup! Finally! The title is "Fairy Specimen". From what I can gather, this will be her new series. The first chapter will be out in Hana to Yume issue 6, on Feb 19. Check out the link. The picture looks good, doesn't it? I think it looks better than her other (somewhat) recent ones.
http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/special_...p_hy05v06.html
ED: Just want to add that "Fairy Specimen" is the japanese title translated into english. The official english title is "Fairy Cube".
<font color="#660033"><font size="1">[ February 17, 2005 03:55 PM: Message edited by: Pandora L ]</font></font>
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 17, 2005 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Pandora L ]</font>
-
February 28th, 2005, 09:42 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hm, he looks like a Setsuna/Cain mix.
Those wings looks gorgeous! o__o
Thanks for the info and link Pandora! ^^
-
March 1st, 2005, 02:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
You are welcome. ^_^
Anyway, I wonder if there will be any chance that Sakura-Crisis will scanlate this series, now that Count Cain is licensed...
-
March 2nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yeah looks very interesting, and the art is so beautiful as ever. I'd be happy if sakura-crisis would scanlate this new series. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 02, 2005 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>
-
March 8th, 2005, 03:07 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Hi, I've found some scans. You might like to check it out. Kind of hard to tell what the story is about since the site doesn't scan in the whole chapter...
http://www.angelicvoice.net/~shrine/galleries/fairy.php
-
March 9th, 2005, 04:40 AM
#6
Inactive Member
*Ehem* Awakens from the slummber she was in ^^;; Yes im still alive XD
Very beutiful art indeed!! It looks really awsome. Definatly something i would want to read!
But thank you for the link ^^ and telling us about it. w00t!
-
March 9th, 2005, 05:50 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I've found a website dedicated to Fairy Cube! It contains the summary for the first chapter. Yup, definitely a Yuki Kaori story.
http://www.yuukitenshi.net/fairycube/
-
March 11th, 2005, 07:11 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Thanks! Great Link. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 11th, 2005, 11:29 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I'm sure if we can get a scanner our translators and editors would be more than willing to pick up her new series ^0^
-
March 16th, 2005, 02:17 AM
#10
Inactive Member
We're working on getting it. We need a scanner, I'm going to put the call out for someone in the next couple of days. I have some low quality scans of the entire first installment, anyone can AIM me if they want them. Also, the site listed above is quite good and I'm going to contact the girl about any services she might be willing to provide.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks